Work With Us
Import Operations Coordinator
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers, delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Melbourne branch located at Tullamarine. In this rewarding position, you will be responsible for coordinating our customers’ inbound shipments from start to finish.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Job registrations;
- Coordinating the movement of import shipments while working closely with overseas partners, service providers and internal departments;
- Providing customers with regularly updated status of inbound shipments and deliveries;
- Tracking shipments;
- Job costing and invoicing
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience we require, apply online using the form below today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Demonstrated experience in import operations with an international freight forwarder
- Excellent knowledge of import operations and customs procedures
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience using CargoWise (CW1) is advantageous
Perks of the job
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable, long-term career opportunity
- Forward-thinking, fast-paced company