Work With Us
Branch Manager / BDM
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers, delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced leader with strong knowledge and experience in international freight forwarding and logistics to manage and develop our new Auckland branch. This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly motivated, customer-focused, business development professional.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include to:
- Lead and mentor a small team with a hands-on approach across all branch functions (including Business Development, Import and Export Operations, Customs, Finance, Account Management, HR and Compliance);
- Develop financial objectives, ensuring profitability and efficiency across the branch;
- Proactively evaluate and maintain SOPs and branch KPIs;
- Manage the performance of service providers, overseas partners and internal departments;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers;
- Identify and secure new business opportunities;
- Ensure compliance is maintained and reviewed.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience that we require, please apply online using the link below today. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Previous leadership experience with an international freight forwarder
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of operations and customs procedures
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop, manage, lead and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience using CargoWise (CW1) is advantageous
Perks of the job
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable, long-term career opportunity
- Forward-thinking, fast-paced company