Brisbane Customs Agents
Engage with an experienced Customs Agent to avoid delays and save money
To be sure of 100% compliance, it is important to receive the most accurate advice.
Our customs agent's act as your strategic partner, safeguarding compliance while providing a single-source solution.
- Electronic customs clearance formalities
- Lodgment of import declarations to Australian Customs & Border Protection Service
- Department of Agriculture – Quarantine clearance attendance at inspections and both import & export permit applications
- Shipment monitoring and status reports
- Landed into-store costing facilities
Engaging a knowledgeable agent is crucial to saving time and money.
Imported goods are required to be assessed for duty, GST and other taxes.
Qualified customs agents navigate Australia’s strict quarantine laws with ease.
Australia has strict laws to protect its borders from exotic pests, diseases and community risks.
Consequences for not adhering to Australia’s laws can include costly delays, significant fines and prosecution.
Our customs agents are fully government licensed and accredited to provide a comprehensive customs consultancy service. Seabridge is also a member of of the Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia.